Tools for Birth - Hypnobirthing Home Study Course
Welcome to the Positively Blooming Hypnobirthing Online Home Study Course, my name is Sarah & I’ve been teaching hypnobirthing since 2008.
Enrol Here on The Complete Guide To Hypnobirthing
Over the years I have taught my clients remain calm, relaxed and in-control of their thoughts and emotional even when birth takes a challenging turn
By the time you get to the end of this course you will have said goodbye to any doubts, worries and fears you have about your ability to birth and say hello to your new found birth confidence.
Our hypnobirthing home study course is broken down into easy to navigate sections that build up your knowledge, confidence and skills, we include:
- Professionally written hypnosis MP3’s
- Easy to follow self-hypnosis exercises
- Breathing exercise to take you right through labour
- Understanding your hormones for birth
- Learn how your uterus works
- Enjoy bonding exercises for you, baby and partner,
- Learn massage for birth
- Birth partners support materials
- and so much more
We even have a support group on Facebook where you can ask questions and chat as you go through the course.
I designed this course for expectant Mums who want to take time out from their busy lives to relax, unwind and bond with their baby. It’s for those that really want to enjoy the remainder of their pregnancy. And to even go so far as to say look forward to giving birth and meeting their baby for the first time.
Your only carry and birth this baby once. You’ll never get this time again. So give yourself and your baby this opportunity now.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
You’ll be pleased you did it.
“On the 25th June we welcomed our second daughter into our family. Yet again I had such a wonderful birth, both have been such positive experiences and I have genuinely enjoyed both of them. This is all thanks to you Sarah, Thankyou so much! Xxx Lily is the best big sister to Maisie! I was worried how she was going to be, however she is just amazing! Xx … Sorry just two more pictures, you know at the start of the course you mention to us to have an aim! Well with my first birth with Lily my aim was to capture this moment of leaving the hospital as a a new family, and with my second birth my aim was to leave and capture the moment as a complete family! These are my two favourite pictures I’ve ever taken “
– Kate, Matt, Lily and baby Maisie.
Enrol today on Your Complete guide to Hypnobirthing and learn all the tools and techniques you need for a more comfortable birth. You’ll also have my full support on your journey from pregnancy to motherhood in our community Facebook group.
Regardless of the type of birth you are planing for you and your baby, a home birth, a hospital birth, a water birth or planned C section, the core hypnobirthing skills will help you to remain calm, confident and in control when you meet the new love of your life.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn From The Comfort of Your Own Home
- Be Fully Supported
- Discover What You Can Control During Birth
- Learn to Let Go Of What You Can’t
- Help Your Body & Positively Influence it’s Responds During Labour
- Give Your Baby & Yourself All The Help You Can
- Learn ALL The Tools And Techniques For Birth
- Make Sure Your Birth Partners Has All The Confidence They Need To Support You
- Make A Positively Blooming Lovely Birth Memory!
You will also receive FULL support in our community Facebook group, this is a great place for you to ask any questions you have and to ensure you get the best out of your course.
After your baby arrives, let us know and we will send you ‘The New Mummy Bonus Module’ this is packed with valuable information to help you settle in too your life as a new Mum.
I look forward to welcoming you to the course & supporting you through your hypnobirthing journey.
Enrol on The Complete Guide To Hypnobirthing
When I got to the room the doctor said he’d examine me to see if I was starting to dilate and saw a little bottom facing him! I was starting to dilate she was on her way! So I was told to push when I had a contraption and that I was going to have to deliver a breech baby,I asked if that was possible (I didn’t realise it was) and I was told I had no choice because she was on her way down! Haha…The birth was obviously not what I was planning at all but I am convinced that I successfully hypno birthed! I was shocked when I first started contracting but then something just completely came over me and I felt like I was in a trance. I felt like there was just Tom And I in the room even though I could hear when the doctor was giving me instructions. I just counted 4 then 8 and thought of the surges in my stomach going up and down. I’m really pleased I did the whole thing with no pain relief and thought minutes afterwards and still think now that I would do it again tomorrow! L xx
Louise, Tom & baby Etty (first baby)
Thank you so much for all your help! I had two brilliant births and I’m 100% sure it was down to hypno-birthing. I shall be recommending you to all my friends and family, haha. . Thanks again. Best wishes Lxx
Lou, Tom & baby Hector (second baby)
Hypnobirthing Online with the option of in-person support at either of our practices Lincolnshire or Essex
For Lincolnshire we are in Lincoln in easy reach of Market Rasen Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Louth, Woodall Spa, Horncastle, Seaford, Grantaham, Newark, Nottingham, Southhal, Gainsborough, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Doncaster.
Or For Essex we are in Leigh on Sea in easy reach of Benfleet, Chalkwell Park, Eastwood, Hadleigh, Leigh on Sea, Rayleigh, Rochford, Shoebury, Thorpe Bay, Thundersley, Westcliff On Sea
Now it really doesn’t matter why you’re here but I’m guessing you’ve either birthed before and don’t want to repeat the experience. Or you’re a first time mum and you’ve heard a few ‘stories’ about leaving your dignity at the door and you’d prefer to avoid a situation like that if at all possible.
I know you're excited about holding your baby in your arms. You’re ready to fall in love with them but not knowing exactly how or when this will happen is probably likely to send you into a frenzy. Especially if you dwell on it for too long…
Even if this is your second or more baby it still feels like you don’t know ‘how to do it’ because the whole birthing process felt like it was taken out of your hands the first time round.
Really, you just want to know if there’s anything you can do to help birth your beautiful baby in an easier, calmer way.
After all, you know in your heart there has to be a better way to birth (we would have died out as a human race along time ago if it was always going to be that bad, right?) than the horror stories that appear to be on offer from the media, well meaning friends and family but you just don’t know what that is yet?
So what if I told you now not to give those birth stories the time of day. That your baby’s birth story is yet to be written. That you have the personal recourses to cope with any given birthing situation. That you could influence your baby’s birth experience and make it a calmer, more positive, more relaxed experience?
So what if I told you now that you that you hold the power to positive birth experience. You have the power to birth your baby calmly, confidently and in full control no matter what turn your baby’s birth takes.
I don’t own a crystal ball or a time machine so I can’t guarantee you any specific outcome. There are so many variables in birth that no birth preparation course ever can offer you that.
BUT with the right information you can gather up your personal recourses, learn to listen to your body, recognize what you and your baby need. To learn how to use your mind you help yourself, to work for you opposed to against you (you know that voice in your head that says Oh No! You cant possible do that, well YES actually you can!) allowing you to birth your baby the best way you can.
The Tools for Birth - Hypnobirthing Home Study Course is packed full of simple, easy to get to grips with hypnobirthing tools and techniques that will help you move through your labour calmly, confidently and in full control of your thoughts and emotions.
You can either work together as a dream team with your birth partner or go solo and learn those skills yourself (I have to say I went solo even though my husband was very much around I felt I needed to know I could do it by myself).
Positively Blooming Tools for Birth - Hypnobirthing Home Study Course is 'A Complete Guide to Hypnobirthing' for you if you want a no nonsense guide to birth and the use of applied psychology and hypnotherapy for childbirth. Positively Blooming Tools for Birth - Hypnobirthing Home Study Course is packed full of simple, easy to follow information and proven tools and techniques.
The Home Study Hypnobirthing Course will suit you if you are planning to birth in hospital, just like I did or at home like many of my previous first time mums have (take a peek at their birth stories here).
The Positively Blooming Home Study Hypnobirthing Course is packed full of activities, audios, transcripts and the odd video to help you gain a fresh perspective on birth. Helping you to understand the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of how hypnobirthing works and in easy bite sized pieces allowing you to fit it all into your lifestyle with ease.
Positively Blooming Home Study Hypnobirthing Course is for you if you are willing to put in 100% effort, this course will require effort on your part and you will get out of it exactly what you put in but I know you’re wiling to do that, that’s why you’re still reading this.
And just for good measure after you’ve completed the course and you have a wobble, I will catch up with you or over Skype.
Your Complete Guide To Hypnobirthing - A Home Study Course Enrol Here Today
Your Positively Blooming home study hypnobirthing course is waiting for you as soon as you enrol.
The course is split up into easy to follow modules and they are available to you immediately. Just like this:
Module 0: Introduction & Welcome to the course, what to expect and how to proceed
- How to get the best out of this course, you want that and I want that for you too, so don't skip this bit!
- Getting stuck in and making your commitment to yourself and your baby with your thinking girls guide to birth Introduction Handbook.
- Get a taste for relaxation and start preparing for your baby birth immediately with your Hypnosis for Pregnancy MP3.
Module 1: Your Mind & How it Effects Birth
As the good witch said to Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, "you had the power all the time my dear", now you just have to find out how to use it. It's your mind, you own it and you get to choose how you use it. Don't take my word for it - lets prove it with the ultimate mind blowing experiment, your big kids (if you have them) & birth partners (okay so same thing there) will love this and entertain their mates for hours with it! This is the foundation stone of the course.
- Let's demystify hypnosis, after all its normal, its natural and your are already a master of it - yes really!
- Find out what your natural style of thinking is & see how it might effect your pregnancy, baby's birth and life as a new mum with our Thinking Girls Guide to Birth Quiz
- Gather your personal resources & refine those in-built skills of yours with easy to follow Guided Self Hypnosis MP3's & Scripts in preparation for your baby birth day.
Module 2: Your Body & How Works During Birth
- Your pregnancy, your body, your baby's birth, its not one size fits all, find out what type of birth will works best for you given your circumstances.
- A rule of thumb to guide you from those early twinges to the final moments in labour.
- Find out exactly what you can control and accept what you can't during the birth process.
- And baby came too! How does your baby manage during birth.
- Bonding time during pregnancy, probably the best bit!
Module 3: Your Birth & How You Can Help Yourself
- Breathing, breathing and more breathing for pregnancy and birth preparation.
- Tips for bringing on labour, tips for when labour stops or slows, tips to easily calm & relax yourself regardless of where you are and what's going on around you.
- Feeling confident, calm, in control and ready to go, preparing for a perfectly positive birth.
- Your environment, your birth bag, your check list for a Positively Blooming birth.
Module 4: For Your Birth Partner & How best to Support You
- Another job on the list, your support and practice in the run up to your baby birth.
- Your questions answered, how to and when to step in and help your partner in labour.
- Being an advocate for your partner & understanding the hunter and gatherer in you.
- Oi! Mind your language, some words and phases that help in labour and the ones to avoid because they may hinder.
- Hypnosis MP3 for especially for you Dad-to-be because you don't need to hear what a calm & confident women you are ;0)
- More bonding time!
Module 5: Your Resources, Your Practice & Your Support
- Practice Schedule Ideas & Suggestions
- Where to Find The Right Hypnobirthing Support
- Extra Information & Course Materials for Breech Baby
- Extra Information & Course Materials for A Planned Cesarean
6: New Mummy Bonus. You'll receive this once your baby has arrived. Make sure you let us know when you're holding your baby in your arms so we can forward it on to you.
Your New Mummy Bonus will contain lots of hints, tips and tricks from many established postnatal specialist and of course a bit of 'hypno' from me because thats the one of things my clients say they miss most after their baby is born.
I offer a 7 day money back guarantee, so if you decide the Home Study Hypnobirthing Course isn't for you, let me know within 7 days and I will offer you a full refund no questions asked and no hard feeling. Although I sincerely hope you stick with the course and reap the benefits of hypnobirthing just like the 100's of clients that have gone before you. .