Personalised Birth Preparation So much more than Hypnobirthing. You can now enjoy preparing for your baby's arrival from the comfort of your own home using a unique combination of hypnotherapy for childbirth & positive applied psychology.
You will have my undivided attention over a series of weeks as you learn how to manage you thoughts and emotions around birth and becoming a mother and just as Importantly how you can help yourself and your baby in labour. Together we will banish any fears or phobias you have around birth (and life in general). Find the root cause of your anxiety and learn how to overcome it for good (without the need to go over any old ground or stir up up any old emotions).
With access to the 1-2-1 personalised sessions & the online hypnobirthing course included complimentary. You will get a fresh perspective of birth, learn tried and tested techniques for a more comfortable birth experience. Perfect your skills and get full support from me every step of the way until you’ve birthed your baby. This personalised birth preparation course is for you if you are concerned about your baby's birth or becoming a mother, want to learn how help yourself during labour and use hypnobirthing, get in-person personalised guidance and support but would rather not join a group or rely on self study.
This personalised course is for you if you if you have additional challenges such as:
- have suffered with high anxiety in the past
- have experienced panic attacks
- have a fear around childbirth
- have a fear of needles
- have a fear of blood
- have experienced a high degree of worries and stress during this pregnancy
- you just require additional emotional support.
Personalised Birth Preparation includes:
- 6-8 Sessions tailored to you needs around overcoming your worries, stresses or anxiety you may have.
- strengthen your core psychological emotional strengths.
- raise your knowledge, your confidence, your self-insight
- Demystifying hypnosis & perfecting your skills ready for when you meet your baby.
- Understand how your mind & body can work together in harmony, why sometimes that don't and what you can do about it.
- The physiology of birth, understand what you can control during your baby's birth & let go of what you can't control.
- Working together as a dream team, you, your birth partner & your baby.
- The power of bonding in pregnancy, labour & birth, and starting your life together as a family.
- Addressing any additional pregnancy or birth related challenges you may have.
Book a free friendly call with me today and find out if Personalised Birth Preparation will work for you.
Louise worked with me as she prepared for the birth of her first & second baby read a bit about her birth experiences below:
When I got to the room the doctor said he’d examine me to see if I was starting to dilate and saw a little bottom facing him! I was starting to dilate she was on her way! So I was told to push when I had a contraption and that I was going to have to deliver a breech baby,I asked if that was possible (I didn’t realise it was) and I was told I had no choice because she was on her way down! Haha...The birth was obviously not what I was planning at all but I am convinced that I successfully hypno birthed! I was shocked when I first started contracting but then something just completely came over me and I felt like I was in a trance. I felt like there was just Tom And I in the room even though I could hear when the doctor was giving me instructions. I just counted 4 then 8 and thought of the surges in my stomach going up and down. I’m really pleased I did the whole thing with no pain relief and thought minutes afterwards and still think now that I would do it again tomorrow! L xx
Louise, Tom & baby Etty
Thank you so much for all your help! I had two brilliant births and I’m 100% sure it was down to hypno-birthing. I shall be recommending you to all my friends and family, haha. Thanks again. Best wishes Lxx
Lou, Tom & baby Hector