Hypnobirthing Lincoln Lincolnshire
Come and join us for a Hypnobirthing Workshop Lincoln Lincolnshire where you will discover everything you need to know for a positive birth.
Join Us If :
- You’d love to discover exactly how to enhance your mind and body ready for labour
- You’d love coping skills that’ll keep you feeling calm, confident and in-control of thoughts and emotions
- You’d love to manage labour positively no matter what happens
- You’d love your birth partner to feel confident and a part of the experience
- You'd love full access to all the course materials online to consolidate your learning after the workshop
Join us for four hours of hypnobirthing essentials covering the tools and techniques for a calmer, more comfortable, positive experience of birth in Lincoln Lincolnshire.
Our workshops are an advanced hypnobirthing antenatal courses. With step-by-step guides, practice exercises and how-to's on how to make hypnobirthing practically foolproof.
Together we will give you a fresh perspective on birth. Packed full of tried and tested techniques for a more comfortable birth experience.
Perfect your skills in your own time and get full support from me every step of the way until you’ve birthed your baby.
This practical Hypnobirthing Workshop Lincoln Lincolnshire includes:
- Demystifying hypnosis & perfecting your skills
- Understanding how your mind works for & sometimes against you
- The mechanics of birth for baby & you
- Working together as a dream team, you, your baby & your birth partner
- The power of bonding before, during and after birth.
- Fully comprehensive online hypnobirthing course materials
- Birth Partners Support Plan
- An online community of hypnobirthing mums & full support from me
Group Hypnobirthing Lincoln Lincolnshire £149 (1-2-1 workshops are available £249, email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability)
LOCATION: Greetwell Place, Lincoln Lincolnshire
- Saturday 9th March 1-5pm (2 places left)
- Saturday 6th April 1-5pm - FULL (email to be added to the wait list)
- Saturday 11th May 1-5pm (2 places left)
Secure your place : Email me email@example.com with the date you require and I'll get back to you to confirm availability as soon as possible. Payment in advance will secure your place this can be made by bank transfer or Paypal. I'll sent you the details along with availability (payment options are available).
I recommend you come around 20-34 week, the earlier the better as it will give you time to consolidate your learning and get to grips with your new found knowledge. (birth partners are welcome).
Need a different date? 1-2-1 Workshops are available. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability
Location: You will find us at Greetwell Place, Lime Kiln Way, Lincoln, LN2 4US. Practically opposite the hospital. There is a free car park.
Client Birth Stories ...
When I got to the room the doctor said he’d examine me to see if I was starting to dilate and saw a little bottom facing him! I was starting to dilate she was on her way! So I was told to push when I had a contraption and that I was going to have to deliver a breech baby,I asked if that was possible (I didn’t realise it was) and I was told I had no choice because she was on her way down! Haha...The birth was obviously not what I was planning at all but I am convinced that I successfully hypno birthed! I was shocked when I first started contracting but then something just completely came over me and I felt like I was in a trance. I felt like there was just Tom And I in the room even though I could hear when the doctor was giving me instructions. I just counted 4 then 8 and thought of the surges in my stomach going up and down. I’m really pleased I did the whole thing with no pain relief and thought minutes afterwards and still think now that I would do it again tomorrow! L xx
Louise, Tom & baby Etty (1st baby)
Thank you so much for all your help! I had two brilliant births and I’m 100% sure it was down to hypno-birthing. I shall be recommending you to all my friends and family, haha. Thanks again. Best wishes Lxx
Lou, Tom & baby Hector (2nd baby)
Hypnobirthing Lincoln In easy reach of Brigg Immingham Grimsby Cleethorpes Hull Louth Market Rasen Mablethorpe Skegness Horncastle Woodhall Spa Conningsby Boston Sleaford Grantham Newark Retford Gainsborough Scunthorpe Workshop Doncaster Nottingham Southwell and Alford